Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Change of Plans Ändrade planer

I had every intention of writing something insightful and funny however, I find myself sitting on the couch at 9pm watching the latest Batman movie. In the first 10 minutes I have managed to hold my ears and close my eyes 3 times. I guess I could go upstairs and blog from bed but then I will stay awake until midnight and for us farmers 5am comes really early. Instead I think I will grab a blanket and let this violent lullaby, lull me right into sleep.

Write soon, K

Jag är så tråkig ikväll att  det inte är värt att översätta.

1 comment:

  1. hehe....due.....jag ser nu när jag loggar in igen att bilderna är hips som haps. skumt. för enkelhetens skull sätt dem alltid på samma sida genom hela inlägget så klyddar det nog inte. Nu ska jag också slänga mig i soffan..igen
    kram

    ReplyDelete